GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) – If you’re in the mad rush to find all those gifts for the special people in your life, you can find one-of-a-kind creations all made by local artists. Today we have Rebecca and Kathy here from Woodland Weavers to tell us about their big market this weekend!
>>> Take a look in the video above.
You can shop from over 40 local fiber artists including weavers, spinners, felt makers, knitters and more. Items for sale including rugs, towels, pillows, other handmade household goods; wearables such as scarves, shawls, ponchos, hats, mittens, bags, jewelry and accessories. spinning and weaving tools and materials and gift items galore.
New and larger venue this year
- Aquinas College Donnelley Center
- 150 Woodward Ln SE – Grand Rapids
- (between Fulton Street and Robinson Road)
- Woodland Weavers and Spinners Annual Holiday Textile Arts Market
- Friday, Dec. 13 10am-6pm Saturday, Dec 14 9am-4pm