GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) The dream of owning your own home is shared by a lot of people. So when a call went out for people to help a Grand Rapids mom in her quest to have a safe, comfortable place for her two kids, a number of West Michigan women answered – including a group from DeGraaf Interiors.
DeGraaf participated as one of the lead sponsors for Habitat for Humanity’s “Women Build” project. They’ve done it for years as a way to give back to the community. The house is expected to be completed in November.
If you’re looking to do a fall project at your home, DeGraaf is running several sales:Mohawk
- Through October 31
- Sale on all SmartStrand Forever Clean, Silk and Forever Fresh products
- 24 month no interest financing available
- October 1 – November 14
- No interest for 24 Months or savings up to $1,000 instant rebate on carpet and hard surface
- September 22 – November 8
- Save up to $1,000 cash back with mail in rebate
6450 28th Avenue Suite J
5282 Plainfield Avenue NE
1144 E. Paris Ave SE #1A