Grand Rapids Bach Festival is underway and the Grand Rapids Symphony is filling churches and other venues with the sounds of Johan Sebastian Bach!
In honor of that, we’ve invited some members of “The Choir of Trinity Wall Street” from New York City to join us in studio. They’re performing tonight in Grand Rapids.
2019 Grand Rapids Bach Festival
- Mass Reimaginings
- 7 p.m. Thursday, March 21
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 134 N. Division at Pearl Street
- Tickets are $15 adults, $5 students. Free to purchasers of the Bach Pass
- 12 noon Friday, March 22
- First United Methodist Church, 227 E. Fulton St.
- Tickets are $5. Free to purchasers of the Bach Pass
- 8 p.m. Saturday, March 23
- Basilica of St. Adalbert, 654 Davis Ave. NW at Fourth Street
- Tickets are $26 adults, $5 students. Free to purchasers of the Bach Pass
Call the Grand Rapids Symphony at (616) 454-9451 or go online to GRSymphony.org/bachfest