One of our favorite local events is right around the corner… that’s right, we’re talking the Wine, Beer, and Food Festival!
Rachael was lucky enough to be able to preview one of the amazing pairings Wednesday, November 7.
There, she had a taste of France as they dove into trivia about the country, cuisine, wine and more.
**Scroll through the photos below, for a recap of the six.one.six menu and experience.**
Bonus! Attending this pairing will give you the chance to win prizes along the way… including a free night stay at the JW Marriott!
The 11th Annual Wine, Beer, and Food Festival will take place at DeVos Performance Hall November 15-17.
Purchase pairing tickets, here: https://www.showspan.com/GRW/pairings/
six.one.six pairing menu:
- Petite vol-au-vent of smoked salmon, herbed crème fraiche and caviar
- Chateau de Saint Amour, St. Amour, 2015
- Jean Paul Dubost, Potet, Regnie, 2015
- Endive au roquefort walnut & balsamic dressing
- Domaine Du Riaz, Cote de Brouilly, 2015
Le Plat Principaux
- Lamb navarin classical French lamb stew
- Domaine Pral, Les Charmes, Morgon, 2016
- Vanilla crème brulee and mignardises
- Maison L’Envoye, Moulin-À-Vent, 2014