GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - If you're looking for a special place to visit during the holidays, there's a new exhibit at the Gilmore Car Museum. Jay Follis is with us today, as part of our "Countdown to the Holidays".
The nation’s largest exhibit of Duesenbergs is now on display at the Gilmore Car Museum. The “It’s a Duesy!” exhibit features 18 of these magnificent cars. The museum really has something for everyone. It is open year round with ever-changing displays.
Gilmore Car Museum
- New exhibit: "It's a DUESY!"
- New Year's Eve Celebration "Roaring 20's Speakeasy" theme - 9pm-1am tickets $55 through Dec. 21 ($60 after Dec. 21)
- 6865 W. Hickory Road - Hickory Corners
Countdown to the Holidays Contest
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- A holiday tradition on stage in Grand Rapids
- Don't live with back and neck pain this holiday season
- Bekins – big efforts to go green
- Santa is coming to Samaritas Senior Living Community