Choosing where you put your money is a big part of our financial future and there’s a new credit union in town that’s sure to be a favorite of any MSU fan. But you don’t need to be an alum to be a member of the MSU Federal Credit Union.
>>> Take a look in the video above.
As the world’s largest university-based credit union, MSU FCU offers a full range of personal and business-related financial services, and has a national reputation for excellence, having received several top industry and workplace awards. Founded in 1937, MSUFCU has 19 branches, more than 271,000 members, $4.3 billion in assets, and nearly 900 employees. Three branches are slated to open in late 2019 and early 2020.
To be eligible for membership:
- Faculty, staff, student or alumni of MSU
- Any State of Michigan Employee
- Immediate family members of someone who qualifies
- Also could qualify by where you work, live, worship or go to school
MSU Federal Credit Union
- 86 Monroe Center – Grand Rapids
- (616) 552-6734