GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - There's nothing like seeing a magnificent home decked out for the holiday. Right now, you have the chance to tour two beautiful homes in Muskegon, that are great examples of Victorian architecture. They're known as the Hackley & Hume Historic Site.
The name Hackley may ring a bell to you, Charles Hackley was a wealthy lumber baron and philanthropist on the lakeshore. Today, Rachael's taking us inside his home to experience the spirit of Christmas, Victorian style.
Hackley & Hume Historic Site
- Holiday Tours
- December 8, 15, 27 and 28
- Tickets can be purchased at the door
- $10 per person / $8 for seniors 65+
- $5 for Kids ages 2-12
- 484 W. Webster Avenue – Muskegon
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- A holiday tradition on stage in Grand Rapids
- Don't live with back and neck pain this holiday season
- Bekins – big efforts to go green
- Santa is coming to Samaritas Senior Living Community