GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) – If you have ever pictured yourself in front of a classroom, this is a perfect time to take advantage of a opportunity to get there. Lezlie Soda of EDUStaff is here to explain and she’s brought one of their clients, teacher Elizabeth Hill with her.
- Current or expired Michigan Teaching Certificate, or out of state certificate
- 60+ credit hours from accredited community college or university with no less than 2.0 GPA
- Be fingerprinted and pass a criminal history background check
- Complete JobFit Assessment & Global Compliance Tutorial | Attend a 2-hour guest teacher workshop
- 4120 Brockton Dr, SE, Suite 200 Grand Rapids
Sponsored by EDUStaff.