GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) Exceptional service to families is the core of what The Law Offices of David Carrier strives to provide. Part of that commitment is helping people navigate the programs and services they may be eligible for when family members need additional care.
One of those programs is PACE. The Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) provides comprehensive medical and social services to certain frail, community-dwelling elderly individuals, most of whom are dually eligible for Medicare and Medicaid benefits. An interdisciplinary team of health professionals provides PACE participants with coordinated care. For most participants, the comprehensive service package enables them to remain in the community rather than receive care in a nursing home.Who is Eligible for PACE?
- Individuals can join PACE if they meet certain conditions:
- Age 55 or older
- Live in the service area of a PACE organization
- Eligible for nursing home care
- Be able to live safely in the community
The PACE program becomes the sole source of services for Medicare and Medicaid eligible enrollees. It provides the services so that you can stay in your home. PACE helps with transportation and care during the day. There is on-site medical care, meals and more! Individuals can leave the program at any time.
Call The Law Offices of David Carrier at (616) 361-8400 or toll free 1-888-317-2812 to learn more about PACE.Law Offices of David Carrier Locations:
- 4965 East Beltline Ave., Grand Rapids
- 131 S. Seaway Drive, Muskegon
- 675 E. 16th St. Suite 260, Holland
- Creekside Business Center: 8175 Creekside Dr. Suite 200, Portage