We can’t seem to escape the rain and cloudy weather — but you know there’s a place that’s always warm and sunny. So, if you need a tropical getaway this weekend, there are still rooms available at the Soaring Eagle Waterpark and they’ve got last minute deals. You can call or go on their website for details and availability. Maybe it’s a last minute getaway before the kids get out of school or maybe they’re already out and you’re looking for a nice weekend to relax to kick off summer!
We also want to tell you quickly about something new at soaring eagle. The Retreat has just opened. It’s the newest addition to the Soaring Eagle Properties. You can stay in one, two or three bedroom suites. All the suites have a kitchen and living area, as well as private washers and dryers, so it’s great for extended getaways. A little private retreat that feels like home.
Call 877. 2. eagle 2
- FlowRider – Surf Indoors!
- Loon’s Loop – 3 Story Water slide
- Biish Falls – 317 gallon mega splash
- Otter’s Run – Our Longest Slide
- Little Beaver’s Bend – Our lazy river
- Makwas Mountain – Climbing Wall
- Hotsprings – Oversized adult hot tub
- Cabanas – Ultimate waterpark luxury