A personal financial plan is a work of art that is never fully complete. It takes careful planning to create and must continue to evolve. Through planning, education and a good financial advisor, everyone can create a work of art.
Today, we have Michael McGovern, a senior financial consultant with United Wealth Management.
Things to consider when looking for a financial advisor?
- I like and trust this person?
- They take time to listen and understand
- They ask a lot of questions
- Help you design your plan to reach your goals
- Review your progress regularly
- Educate and coach to help manage your emotions and your behaviors
- Adjust your plan as you move into retirement
Social Security Workshop-Monday September 24th at 6:00 PM
More Information or to register call 616-559-7000