One dollar is all it takes to help make a difference. In fact, the Loaves and Fishes organization can turn that dollar into $10 worth of food. Today, we have Emily from OnStaff USA here to talk about this yearly tradition.
>>> Take a look in the video above.
You can help fight hunger this summer by donating to Kalamazoo Loaves & Fishes during The OnStaff Group’s Dollar Drive-Thru! Sponsored by The OnStaff Group and 107.7 RKR, getting involved is as easy as driving through one of nine locations in town and throwing spare change into collection buckets.
7th annual OnStaff Dollar Drive Thru benefiting Kalamazoo Loaves and Fishes happens on July 12th from 6 am to 6 pm. Nearly 26,000 local kids go without food during the summer months, this event helps to provide nutrition for our growing youth.
Drive thru any of the following locations and donate $1
- 7th annual OnStaff Dollar Drive Thru
- Seeyle Ford – 3820 Stadium Dr.
- OnStaff USA – 5207 Portage Rd.
- Old National – 5003 Century Ave.
- Old National – Bank 4431 W. Centre
- Old National – Bank 5810 Gull Rd.
- Old National – Bank 3201 Portage Rd.
For every $1 raised, Kalamazoo Loaves and Fishes can leverage the money to $10 worth of food or food for a day.