GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) – If pain, illness or injury has slowed you down, Mary Free Bed can help. And now there’s more locations across West Michigan to get the help you need.
Here’s a story of a couple from Muskegon, who was working to get back on their dancing feet.
>>> Take a look in the video above.
Mary Free Bed has both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation working with patients to enhance and restore functional ability and quality of life. Inpatient rehabilitation is when a patient will stay in the hospital for a few days or a few weeks to receive the physical, occupational and other therapies they need to recover. Outpatient is when the patient will visit one of their many locations across west Michigan for their therapy, maybe once or twice a week.
Grand Rapids Outpatient Locations:
- Mary Free Bed Main Campus 235 Wealthy St. SE
- East Beltline – 1525 E. Beltline Ave. NE
- Standale – 3863 Lake Michigan Drive NW
- Walker – 1550 Three Mile Road NW
Mary Free Bed Specialty Outpatient Programs:
- Cancer & Hematology Centers of W.M. 5800 Foremost
- Hand Center – 1000 East Paris Ave. SE
- Sports Rehab at SpartanNash YMCA – 5722 Metro Way
- Sports Rehab at The Mary Free Bed YMCA – 5500 Burton St. SE
Holland & Kalamazoo Locations:
- Holland Northeast – 335 120th Ave.
- Holland Pediatrics – 3290 North Wellness Dr.
- Kalamazoo Southwest – 7125 Stadium Dr.
For More Information:
- Ask for a referral or call them directly: 616.840.8005