Voting for the 11th annual Connecting with Community Awards’ community choice award has closed. Thank you for your votes!
We need your vote for our 11th Annual Connecting with Community Awards!
You’ve watched all eight finalists on WOOD TV8 and now it’s your turn to pick your favorite partnership for the coveted “Community Choice” award!
Voting takes place from May 10, 2019 through May 20, 2019. The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony May 22, 2019! Cast your vote below.
Finalists (click or tap on each one to see their story):
- The EcoDryer
- Alano Club of Kent County
- Free Your Superhero
- Base Camp Urban Outreach/Solomon’s Porch Community Church
- Tyson’s Place/LaFleur Marketing
- Silent Observer Project Night Lights
- School Emergency Response Coalition
- Inner City Christian Federation
(Mobile users: If the poll does not display below, tap here to vote)Connecting with Community Awards Finalists