SOUTH HAVEN, Mich. (WOOD) - Van Buren County sheriff's officials are asking people to stay in their homes and businesses in one section of South Haven after a gas leak occurred.
A auto accident caused a major gas line to rupture in the 6000 block of CR 678 Thursday morning, according to officials.
People in the area are being asked to stay indoors and are also being asked not to start any engines as a precaution.
The gas company was called in to repair the rupture.
Check back with woodtv.com for updates.
It might be December but that is not stopping some people from "hanging 10" in Michigan.
A driver escaped safely after its vehicle crashed into the Grand River in Ottawa County Friday morning.
We get a brief break from the "lake-effect machine" Friday.