GRAND RAPIDS, Mich (WOOD) - September means the days at the cottage are coming to a close for another summer. That makes now the perfect time to preserve that special family place, or even your own home, for the people you love the most. David Carrier joined eightWest to share the top three mistakes you should avoid when estate planning:
- Mistake 1: Putting kids' names on the deed
- Mistake 2: Using a will
- Mistake 3: Doing nothing
David Carrier hosts free seminars for you to learn about estate planning and how to be better prepared for your future.
- Friday, September 27 from 2 – 4p.m.
- Saturday, September 28 from 11 – 1 p.m. (Holland Haworth Center on Hope’s campus)
- Saturday, October 5 from 11 – 1 p.m.
- Thursday, October 10 from 3 – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, October 12 from 11 – 1 p.m. (Big Rapids Holiday Inn and Conference Center)
5242 Plainfield Avenue NE, Suite C
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525
Seating is limited! Call 616-361-8400 or email today to reserve your family’s place!
Police are offering up to $20,000 in rewards for information leading to convictions.
This week on To the Point, 24 Hour News 8's Rick Albin talks with Congressman Fred Upton, a Republican from St. Joseph.
Portage police are asking for the public's help to find a man who has been missing for a week.