24 Hour News 8 web staff -
DETROIT (WOOD) -- NHL coach and Grand Haven native Dan Bylsma is among those saying goodbye to Joe Louis Arena.
Bylsma talked with Sports Overtime about his history at the arena in Detroit. He won a Stanley Cup there in 2009 when he coached the Pittsburgh Penguins. And in December 2016, the Buffalo Sabres -- Bylsma's current team -- earned him his 300th NHL victory in a matchup versus the Detroit Red Wings at the Joe.
This is the Joe's last year as home of the Red Wings, who will move into the new Little Caesars Arena next season.==Watch the interview with Bylsma above.==
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- Mom of Wyoming student who ate pot brownies wants answers
- Rape suspect had extensive, violent juvenile record
- 2 arrested in connection to Dumbuya's murder