DETROIT (WOOD) - The Detroit Lions are ranked 43rd in Forbes' listing of the World's 50 Most Valuable Sports Teams in 2013.
The Lions are valued at $855 million.
Real Madrid tops the ranking, valued at $3.3 billion.
The rest of the Top 10 --
2. Manchester United - $3.165 billion
3. Barcelona - $2.6 billion
4. New York Yankees - $2.3 billion
5. Dallas Cowboys - $2.1 billion
6. New England Patriots - $1.635 billion
7. Los Angeles Dodgers - $1.615 billion
8. Washington Redskins - $1.6 billion
9. New York Giants - $1.468 billion
10. Arsenal - $1.326 billion
Police are investigating a report of a home invasion, but say there are inconsistencies.
A Kalamazoo County sheriff's deputy will not face criminal sexual conduct charges.
A candlelight vigil was held Wednesday night for an innocent bystander who was shot and killed in October.