BENTON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) - A Michigan Police State trooper was injured in crash involving a semi-truck on I-94 Wednesday.
It happened shortly after 7 a.m. on eastbound I-94 near mile marker 31 in Berrien County’s Benton Township, east of Benton Harbor, according to a MSP news release.
Authorities say the trooper was driving behind two Michigan Department of Transportation plow trucks when his cruiser was hit by a semi-truck.
After hitting the cruiser, MSP said the semi-truck jackknifed and struck the cruiser a second time.
The trooper was taken to the hospital for minor injuries. The driver of the semi-truck, who is from Ohio, was not injured, the release said.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Police investigating what sickened Wyoming students
- No school in Hastings Friday due to threat
- DNR bans open burning in 15 counties
- Man charged with fleeing police, deadly crash