TOWNSVILLE, Australia (NBC/APTN) - A childcare center in Australia was forced to shut down because of a snake infestation.
The head of the center called in local city officials for help after first spotting a baby python.
Snake catchers then found an 8-foot python and 23 babies inside a wall. They also found 41 eggs.
"There is no poison involved that can kill you, but they can give you a nice gash if they get hold of you," said snake catcher Steve Coulson.
Catchers are still at the center to catch a number of baby snakes that are still on the loose.
In front of a festive downtown crowd at Rosa Parks Circle.
Two people were taken to the hospital after one vehicle crossed the center line, causing a head-on crash in Ada Township Friday night.
Michigan State Police has added eight new canine teams and four replacement teams that graduated from the MSP 2013 Basic Canine School Dec. 6.