24 Hour News 8 web staff - GRAND HAVEN TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) -- A student was ticketed after pulling into the path of a school bus and causing a crash in front of Grand Haven High School Wednesday morning.
The crash along Ferris Street west of US-31 happened around 7:30 a.m.
The Ottawa County Sheriff's Office said the 16-year-old driver told deputies he didn't see the bus before making a left turn into the school's entrance. The bus slammed into the passenger's side of his vehicle.
There were 32 students on the bus at the time of the crash. There were no reported injuries.
The teen was cited for failing to yield to a school bus.
Ottawa Co. man arrested for home...
Ottawa Co. man arraigned on child...
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Facebook data whistleblower: 'fake news to the next level'
- Catholic Central student arraigned on sexual assault charges
- Man charged after woman's body found in GR alley
- Molotov cocktails, bomb materials found inside student's home