24 Hour News 8 web staff - CROCKERY TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) -- Authorities in Ottawa County are asking for the public's help finding a woman who has not been seen since Christmas Eve.
Sheila Bonge, 59, was last seen Sunday at her house in the 14000 block of 104th Avenue in Crockery Township, east of Grand Haven. The last time anyone had contact with her was by phone around 2 p.m. Christmas.
Bonge is described as 5-foot-3 and around 115 pounds with brown and gray hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Ottawa County Sheriff's Office 800.249.0911 or Silent Observer at 1.877.88.SILENT.
Ottawa Co. man arrested for home...
Ottawa Co. man arraigned on child...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Relief in sight for MI driver fee
- Ottawa Co. man arrested for home invasion
- Ottawa Co. man arraigned on child porn charges
- MSU medical grads learn residency locations