24 Hour News 8 web staff - GRAND HAVEN TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) -- Ottawa County sheriff's deputies say a man is hospitalized after he crashed his car into a tree Saturday morning.
It happened at 8:30 a.m. on Lake Michigan Drive, east of Lakeshore Drive in Grand Haven Township.
Deputies say the driver, 40-year-old Nathan Peterson, was westbound on Lake Michigan Drive when his car went off the side of the road and crashed into a tree.
Peterson suffered a head injury, as well as possible internal injuries, deputies say. He was taken to an area hospital. Deputies say the injuries are not life-threatening.
The crash remains under investigation.
Ottawa Co. man arrested for home...
Ottawa Co. man arraigned on child...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Murdered teen's mom gets LaughFest crowd rolling
- US probes 4 deaths in Hyundai-Kia cars when air bags failed
- DNR seeking tips in death of bald eagle in western Michigan
- Two houses, car struck in rollover crash