24 Hour News 8 web staff - MOUNT PLEASANT, Mich. (WOOD) -- A Montcalm County man has been arrested and charged with felony fraud after ripping off over 30 people, police said.
Cody Foster, 29, was arrested and arraigned on June 26 after Michigan State Police discovered he had received $1,000 from 34 victims, police said in a release. Foster claimed to be selling "Little Caesar's Pizza Kits" to raise money for Michigan State University's 4-H Extension.
Information on when Foster will be in court has not been released yet.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Officials conducting flood damage assessments
- Bridge victim's grieving uncle lashes out at 'incompetence'
- Anti-Nazi banner seen over I-196 overpass
- GRPD: Double stabbing suspect in custody