24 Hour News 8 web staff - DETROIT (WOOD) -- An infant who was the subject of a Saturday AMBER Alert has been located, according to WDIV.
WDIV reports that 2-week-old Bella Oserman was turned over to police by a woman. Her father, 23-year-old Cordney Osterman, who police say forcefully took her from her home, is still at large, reports WDIV.
Bella Osterman is being examined by medical professionals, and the AMBER Alert has been cancelled, according to WDIV.
According to Detroit police, Bella Osterman was taken from the home by her father, 23-year-old Cordney Osterman, around 1:35 a.m. Saturday, WDIV reports. Police say Cordney Osterman forced his way into the home after Bella's mother would not let him in, took Bella and ran off on foot.
Cordney Osterman is described as a black male, approximately 5-foot-10 and weighs 150 pounds. WDIV reports he has black hair, black eyes, a beard and a mustache. He was last seen wearing a blue sweatshirt, black sweatpants and burgundy shoes, according to WDIV.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Detroit Police Seventh Precinct at 313.596.5700 or Crime Stoppers at 1.800.Speak Up.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Relief in sight for MI driver fee
- Ottawa Co. man arrested for home invasion
- Ottawa Co. man arraigned on child porn charges
- MSU medical grads learn residency locations