SOUTH HAVEN, Mich. (WOOD) - Van Buren County sheriff's officials are asking people to stay in their homes and businesses in one section of South Haven after a gas leak occurred.
A auto accident caused a major gas line to rupture in the 6000 block of CR 678 Thursday morning, according to officials.
People in the area are being asked to stay indoors and are also being asked not to start any engines as a precaution.
The gas company was called in to repair the rupture.
Check back with woodtv.com for updates.
Global civil rights icon Nelson Mandela, whose legacy is ending South African apartheid, has died.
The case of a man accused of the involuntary manslaughter of three children who died in a February apartment fire is ready to go to a jury.
A Grand Rapids man has been arrested in connection to the case of a Jenison teen who was missing.