HOLLAND, Mich. (WOOD) - Holland firefighters quickly contained a kitchen fire early Saturday morning.
At 3:11 a.m., firefighters responded to a kitchen fire in a first floor apartment at 375 Central Ave. The fire was a result of unattended cooking.
The crews put out the fire in about 10 minutes and finished cleanup in just over an hour.
Nobody was injured in the fire.
On Saturday, the Michigan State Spartans will be taking on the Ohio State Buckeyes for the Big Ten College Football title. On Friday, fans began gathering in Indianapolis for the big game.
Two Kalamazoo men are in jail after Kalamazoo officers found them with money stolen from Sunny Mart Friday afternoon.
Two people were taken to the hospital after one vehicle crossed the center line, causing a head-on crash in Ada Township Friday night.