ALLENDALE, Mich. (WOOD) - Four fire departments were called to a Sunday fire that may have started on a grill.
The fire sparked around 2 p.m. at a house in in the 7700 block of Margaret Lane in Allendale.
The person who called 911 indicated the fire started on the grill. Authorities have not yet confirmed that or determined a cause.
The family at the house escaped safely. The Red Cross is providing them with assistance.
11 fire departments from several counties were called out to a fire at an adult entertainment club Wednesday afternoon.
Holland police were searching for 28-year-old Mark Steven Randall Harris, who was considered armed and dangerous, but arrested him late Wednesday night.
Those receiving the 2013 White House holiday card will see a design made by a Grand Rapids artist.