HOLLAND, Mich. (WOOD) - ALDI is having a job fair Monday to hire positions for its store in Holland.
Opportunities are for cashiers ($10.50 per hour) and shift managers ($14.50 per hour) at the grocery retailer, according to a news release.
The event is from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the ALDI store at 12511 Felch St. in Holland.
Job requirements for applicants:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for manager trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
ALDI offers employees generous compensation that is considered well above the industry standard, according to a news release.
Staff working at least 20 hours a week receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K benefits.
GRAM Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony in front of a festive downtown crowd at Rosa Parks Circle Friday night.
Two people were taken to the hospital after one vehicle crossed the center line, causing a head-on crash in Ada Township Friday night.
Michigan authorities say at least 20 wolves have been killed in the Upper Peninsula during the state's first wolf hunt in decades.