GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - An aerial tour shows the swollen Grand River flooding over its banks in Grand Rapids and Grandville.
24 Hour News 8 on Sunday used its electronic remote-controlled helicopter, equipped with an on-board camera, to capture exclusive images of the flooding from high above these locations --
- The Fish Ladder in downtown Grand Rapids
- You can't see a major drop-off for the dam in downtown Grand Rapids
- A view from across the Grand River from the Grand Rapids Public Museum
- A view of the Pedestrian Bridge in downtown Grand Rapids
- Along Chicago Drive near I-196 in Grandville
- Flooded parking lots in Grandville
== Watch the video above for the footage ==
Police are investigating a report of a home invasion, but say there are inconsistencies.
Police say they haven't been able to find out which student was responsible after a Muskegon kindergartner was choked with his own scarf on the playground.
Two people were hurt when a car and delivery truck collided Wednesday morning.