PLAINFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) - A man and his toddler daughter escaped a fire inside their Kent County home early Friday morning.
The man heard the fire around 12:20 a.m. just before smoke detectors sounded inside the residence in the 6200 block of English Avenue in Plainfield Township.
The fire sparked in the chimney in the attic and spread, officials at the scene told 24 Hour News 8.
GRAM Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony in front of a festive downtown crowd at Rosa Parks Circle Friday night.
Two people were taken to the hospital after one vehicle crossed the center line, causing a head-on crash in Ada Township Friday night.
An Ottawa County farmer was injured Saturday when his clothing got caught in his tractor.