KENTWOOD, Mich. (WOOD) - Twelve people escaped a Kentwood duplex after a gas leak sparked a fire there Monday.
Smoke alarms awoke many of the residents who were sleeping at the time.
Firefighters were dispatched around 11:20 a.m. to the building in the 1600 block of Bridle Creek Street SE and extinguished the flames.
Two Kalamazoo men are in jail after Kalamazoo officers found them with money stolen from Sunny Mart Friday afternoon.
Two people were taken to the hospital after one vehicle crossed the center line, causing a head-on crash in Ada Township Friday night.
A baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a same-sex ceremony must serve gay couples despite his religious beliefs or face fines, a judge said Friday.