GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - Five Kent County road projects were approved for funding usingfederal stimulus money, the commission's managing directorconfirmed to 24 Hour News 8.
Jon Rice said this year three projects will be built. Thoseare:
- Patterson Avenue between 44th and M-37
- 84th Street between M-37 and Whitneyville
- 5 Mile Road between Gavin Lake and Lincoln Lake Ave
Then in 2010, two more projects will be built:
- West River Drive, from Jupiter to the Rogue River
- Leonard Street between M-44 and Crahen Avenue
The total cost of all five projects is slightly more than $5million.
24 Hour News 8 will continue to follow this story.
Police are looking for the suspect in an armed robbery that occurred at a gas station in Plainwell Thursday night.
The rink will be open that day from 3-9 p.m.
Bethany Murk, 48, was arrested Thursday following a drug bust in Van Buren County.