CUTLERVILLE, Mich. (WOOD) - Three fire departments were dispatched to extinguish a fire at a building that used to house the Cutlerville Bridal Boutique.
The fire sparked around 9 p.m. Monday at 6610 S. Division Ave.
A 24 Hour News 8 viewer spotted huge flames engulfing the building.
Firefighters cleared the scene around 11:30 p.m. but have yet to find a cause of the blaze.
GRAM Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony in front of a festive downtown crowd at Rosa Parks Circle Friday night.
Two people were taken to the hospital after one vehicle crossed the center line, causing a head-on crash in Ada Township Friday night.
Police say snow is making roads "treacherous" and are urging people to stay home if possible.