GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - A kitchen fire damaged both units in a Grand Rapids house early Friday afternoon, but no one was injured.
The two-unit house in the 1000 block of Jefferson SE was damaged in what investigators believe was a fire started by grease. The one person cooking escaped without injury.
But both apartments were damaged, though it is not known at this time how extensively.
GRAM Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony in front of a festive downtown crowd at Rosa Parks Circle Friday night.
Two people were taken to the hospital after one vehicle crossed the center line, causing a head-on crash in Ada Township Friday night.
A mob of people hit the streets and set fires in East Lansing in the wake of Michigan State's win over Ohio State Saturday night.