WAYLAND, Mich. (WOOD) - A fire that sparked at a warehouse in Wayland has been knocked down by fire crews Friday morning.
The fire sparked at around 5 a.m. at the Stamm Equipment Company, located in the 3400 block of 12th Street.
Officials told 24 Hour News 8 that the fire was located in the radiator shop of the building and that smoke was coming from every corner of the building.
Several crews responded to the scene and knocked down the fire at around 5:30 a.m.
Dispatchers said the building is abandoned and no one was inside at the time of the fire.
Global civil rights icon Nelson Mandela, whose legacy is ending South African apartheid, has died.
The case of a man accused of the involuntary manslaughter of three children who died in a February apartment fire is ready to go to a jury.
A Grand Rapids man has been arrested in connection to the case of a Jenison teen who was missing.