24 Hour News 8 web staff - GAINES TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) -- The Kent County Sheriff's Office is investigating a crash that sent two drivers to the hospital.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. Thursday at the intersection of East Paris Avenue and 100th Street SE in Gaines Township.
Authorities say a Jeep Liberty heading north on East Paris Avenue failed to stop for traffic as it turned west onto 100th Street and into the path of a two-door BMW vehicle heading east on 100th Street.
Both drivers were taken to the hospital. The driver of the Jeep suffered a head injury; the other driver had a fractured leg.
Investigators say alcohol was not a factor in the crash.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- GVSU announces search committee for new president
- Man sentenced to prison for threat to Kent Co. business
- Officer's response praised as school shooting ends quickly
- Man hospitalized after shooting in Muskegon