24 Hour News 8 web staff - WALKER, Mich. (WOOD) -- One person was killed in a three-vehicle crash in Walker Tuesday.
The crash happened shortly after 5 p.m. on Wilson Avenue north of Hall Street SW. The Walker Police Department said it involved two northbound vehicles and a southbound vehicle.
One of the northbound vehicles rolled and its driver, a 59-year-old from Kentwood, was killed.
The driver of the other northbound vehicle, a 19-year-old from Walker; the driver of the southbound vehicle, a 47-year-old from Comstock Park; and the Kentwood resident's 12-year-old passenger were all hospitalized. Their injuries are not considered life-threatening.
Police did not specify the cause of the crash, but said speed and alcohol did not appear to have been factors.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to call Walker PD at 616.791.6788 or Silent Observer at 616.774.2345.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Police investigating what sickened Wyoming students
- No school in Hastings Friday due to threat
- DNR bans open burning in 15 counties
- Man charged with fleeing police, deadly crash