24 Hour News 8 web staff - KALAMAZOO, Mich. (WOOD) -- Two men were arrested Friday after robbing someone at gunpoint in Kalamazoo.
The robbery happened around 9:30 p.m. Friday near the intersection of W Paterson Street and Woodward Ave.
Police said a victim reported providing transportation to two men, who pulled out a gun and robbed the victim at gunpoint before fleeing on foot.
Officers discovered two males matching the suspects' description walking in the area and arrested them after confirming their identities with the victim, police said.
Both suspects were arrested without incident and officers were able to locate the property stolen from the victim, as well as the handgun used in the incident.
Police have identified the suspects as a 24-year-old Vicksburg man and a 25-year-old Kalamazoo man. Charges of armed robbery and possession of marijuana are being sought against both suspects, who are lodged at the Kalamazoo County Jail.
1 killed, 1 injured after vehicle...
2 killed in 2-vehicle crash in Kalamazoo
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 2 children hospitalized after hit by car in Grand Rapids
- 1 killed, 1 injured after vehicle hits tree in Calhoun Co.
- 2 killed in 2-vehicle crash in Kalamazoo
- Austin bomber blows self up; fears of more explosives remain