24 Hour News 8 web staff - PORTAGE, Mich. (WOOD) -- Eastbound I-94 near Kalamazoo has reopened after a multi-vehicle pileup shut down the highway Tuesday morning.
The Michigan Department of Transportation says the eastbound lanes of I-94 are back open at Oakland Drive in Portage. There are still traffic backups due to the crash. Drivers are advised to avoid the area and seek an alternative route.>>Inside woodtv.com: Traffic conditions
The eastbound lanes were closed for nearly an hour Tuesday morning.
It's unknown if there were any injuries or how many vehicles were involved.
24 Hour News 8 is working to find out more information. Check back with woodtv.com for updates.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Man who caused fatal Kzoo crash was fleeing police
- Final spending bill leaves out ‘dreamers,' major wall money
- Kzoo issues advisory after sewer overflow
- GVSU announces search committee for new president