24 Hour News 8 web staff - GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) -- Police are investigating an early morning shooting on the northwest side of Grand Rapids.
Grand Rapids police say they were called to a home in the 1100th block of Davis Street NW around 3:30 a.m. Sunday.
Residents of the home reported telling an outside group of people to be quiet and the outside group responded by firing shots at the house.
Police say that no one was injured, but the home was damaged by the bullets.
The suspects got away from the scene. Police do not have a suspect description at this time, nor have they specified how many suspects were involved.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call GRPD at at 616.456.3400 or Silent Observer at 616.774.2345.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Relief in sight for MI driver fee
- Ottawa Co. man arrested for home invasion
- Ottawa Co. man arraigned on child porn charges
- MSU medical grads learn residency locations