24 Hour News 8 web staff -
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) -- Your votes have been tallied and the results are in: ArtPrize Eight's Final 20 entries have been announced.
While ArtPrize Eight's jurors announced their top picks last week, the Final 20 list is comprised of entries that received the most public votes during the first week and a half of the competition.Map to finalists (PDF) || Photos
Below are the top five entries in the Two-Dimensional, Three-Dimensional, Installation and Time-Based categories, listed in the order they were announced Sunday afternoon:
Tune into 24 Hour News 8 at 7 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday as a panel of art critics analyzes the public and juried picks for this year's competition.
Round Two voting began at 2 p.m. Sunday and ends at 11:59 p.m. Thursday. Voters may vote for as many pieces in the Final 20 as they like.
The pieces that get the most votes in their category will each win $12,500; the top vote-getter overall will take home the $200,000 grand prize. Winners will be announced Friday, Oct. 7. ArtPrize wraps up Sunday, Oct. 9.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Experts: Uber self-driving system should have spotted woman
- Police: Bomber's video amounts to confession, but no motive
- A look back at the March 2012 heat wave
- Paw Paw parents skeptical about school safety