Ten people have filed a class action suit against Mercantile Bank, alleging the bank discriminated against minority business owners.
A camera mounted on a tow truck caught an example of a common incident Tuesday: a vehicle sliding …
- Police chase van thief on snowy roads
- Muskegon votes to take lodge's licenses
- Missing man hasn't been seen since Nov.
- Snyder signs I-96 Trevor Slot renaming
- Sarah Knysz sentenced in Mason County
- Snow challenges first responders
- List names GR top travel destination
- Prosecution presents case in Maze murder
Officers from multiple law enforcement agencies worked together Tuesday evening to chase down an alleged van thief, despite slippery roads.
A charity lodge where three people were killed back in September 2013 will likely never open again.
Kalamazoo Township Police are asking for your help in finding a 63-year-old man who told people back in November he was going off to die.