24 Hour News 8 web staff - UNDATED (WOOD) – Expect long lines at participating Jimmy John's restaurants on Tuesday, when subs will be priced at $1 for National Customer Appreciation Day.
Dozens of West Michigan Jimmy John's – including many in the Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Holland and Muskegon areas – will be participating in the event, which runs from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. this year.>>Find participating West Michigan locations
There are some restrictions, though. The deal is valid in-store only, so delivery orders will be normally priced. Jimmy John's also says the limit is one $1 sub per person, but "at the store's discretion," you can go through the line more than once for more than one discounted sandwich.
Restaurants with drive-thrus will also close drive-thru lanes during the special.
For a full list of FAQs, go to Jimmy John's website here.
Last year was the first National Customer Appreciation Day for the sandwich chain. Lines looped around the block at some Grand Rapids locations.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- DNR bans open burning in 15 counties
- Man charged with fleeing police, deadly crash
- Teen's body found near rape suspect's mom's house
- WMU spring concert spurs debate over artist