eightWest staff - GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - The American Heart Association has been very busy throughout the month of February raising awareness about heart disease in women. To learn more about the efforts eightWest talked with Cindy Bouma of the American Heart Association and Aliya Armstrong, the President of S.T.A.R.S.Event Information:
Grand Rapids Go Red For Women Luncheon, Feb 21Heart.org/GrandRapidsGoRed
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Mom shares VA concerns with US lawmaker
- Cinderella Project provides free prom dresses to teens
- Authorities seeking missing Kzoo Co. woman
- Hastings student facing charges for bomb threat