GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - Jordan shares a few tips and tricks to help keep our four-legged friends cool during the hot summer season.
- Plenty of fresh water in plastic not metal bowls
- Shaded area while outside away from pavement.
- DIY ice packs-Fill zip lock bag 80% H2O. Double bag and lay flat to freeze.
- Cool-it Bandannas and Beds-Micro beads and crystals absorb water and stay cool for hours.
- Peanut Butter Popsicles-Mix Peanut Butter with H2O or ½ smashed banana. Line ice tray with wax paper and freeze.
And, Rachael takes her family to Grand Haven! Check out her favorite spots on the lakeshore.
GRAM Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony in front of a festive downtown crowd at Rosa Parks Circle Friday night.
Two people were taken to the hospital after one vehicle crossed the center line, causing a head-on crash in Ada Township Friday night.
An Ottawa County farmer was injured Saturday when his clothing got caught in his tractor.