GRAND RAPIDS, Mich (WOOD) - Dana Friis-Hansen, Director and CEO of The Grand Rapids Art Museum, is with eightWest to talk about how people can get involved with ArtPrize this year. The theme centers around nature, and there are some really beautiful exhibitions. The ArtPrize 2013 entry at The Grand Rapids Art Museum is "Reimagining the Landscape and the Future of Nature". Come out to see the ArtPrize elegance all around downtown, but make a stop at the GRAM, there are tons of benefits for members during ArtPrize.
GRAM public hours during ArtPrize:
- Mon-Thurs: Noon - 8:00 p.m.
- Fri-Sat: Noon - 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Special GRAM Member hours during ArtPrize:
- Daily: 10:00 a.m. - Noon
GRAM Member benefits during ArtPrize:
- Member Hours: 10:00 a.m.-noon daily
- Member Entrance: Use the GRAM Member-Only line
- Member Hospitality: Enjoy the lounge area on the terrace
- Renewal gift: Renew during ArtPrize and receive a free gift!
- Artist-guided walking tour of ArtPrize on September 23 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Click here>>to learn more.
- Drop-in family activities on Saturdays and Sundays during ArtPrize
For any more info on The Grand Rapids Art Museum or ArtPrize 2013 call 616-831-1000 or go to www.artmuseumgr.org
Thirty-three-year-old Ronald T. Smith II was grew up in Warren.
Is tonight the night? Maybe it's tomorrow. Or even Sunday.
Two other people, who were inside the residence at the time, escaped safely.