eightWest staff - GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) If your new year goals include a home renovation project, there can be a lot to consider - what's in style for 2018? What contractor should I use? Where do I start? Well this weekend you can answer all those questions at the Grand Rapids Remodeling and New Homes Show. One of the designers taking part in the show is Lauren Figueroa. She's part of the Designer Showcase and will be conducting a seminar called "Creating a Home that Inspires Joy".>>> Take a look in the video above.
Lauren says the key is to create spaces that lend themselves to your unique needs. Be intentional and have a strategy when it comes to reworking your space. Know what you need from your space and what will help you accomplish that within the space.
Also remember to know where you're headed before you get started. You're more likely to get there with less pain. You can download their ebook, it's a good tool to help you along the way. Download link https://www.lfdesigns.co/book-online
Remodeling and New Homes Show at DeVos Place
Dates, Times & Admission
- Friday, January 12 Noon - 9:00pm Adults: $9.00
- Saturday, January 13 10 am - 9:00pm All-Show Ticket: $16.00
- Sunday, January 14 11 am - 5pm Children (6-14): $4.00
- 5 & Under: Free
- Author, editor, and public speaker Boyce Thompson presents his Top Ten New Home Products
- Designer Showcase, including eight completely finished rooms carefully crafted by the area's best designers using the latest colors, styles, products, and trends.
- Seminars by local and national experts on the Build-It Stage
- Get hands-on training in electrical work, drywall repair , ceramic tiling, and plumbing from the experts at Home Repair Services
- Join designers including Leslie Hart-Davidson, Lauren Figueroa, Polly Timmer, and more as they talk trends, color choices, and creating mood at the Design-It stage
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Police investigating what sickened Wyoming students
- No school in Hastings Friday due to threat
- DNR bans open burning in 15 counties
- Man charged with fleeing police, deadly crash