GRAND RAPIDS, Mich (WOOD) - Take your kids' names off of your assets and don't co-sign for anything. David Carrier offers free LifePlan Workshops to help you avoid disaster and protect what you have. He has three tips to help you get started:
Avoid Disaster & Protect Your Stuff
#1 Take you kids' names off of everything - your house, your mutual funds
#2 Do not co-sign anything! If you already have, take your name off now, especially student loans
#3 Set up a separate account for Social Security direct deposit
If you are in need of estate planning assistance, David Carrier is offering free workshops to assist you.
- Cope with rapidly changing laws that affect your family's long term care options
- Pre-plan for financial peace of mind
- Preserve your life savings (even if your loved one has been in a nursing home for years)
- Get top quality nursing home care
- Obtain in-home skilled nursing care
- Reject "Medicaid Myths" & get essential benefits
- Get the Veterans Pension benefits you've earned
- Avoid probate and minimize taxes
Ask the Expert
David L. Carrier
The Free LifePlan Workshops
June 29, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
July 12, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
July 20, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
5242 Plainfield NE, Suite C
July 13, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Holiday Inn Conference Center
Call 616-361-8400 to reserve your spot
Seating is limited!
A bill before the House would hold back third-grade students who are not proficient in reading.
Power lines blocked busy 28th Street near the Grand Rapids-Kentwood border Monday evening.
A memorial service for former South African president Nelson Mandela.