GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - Allison Reed and Jenell Veltkamp of the Spartan Stores Marketing Team donate their hair to Locks of Love with the help of sytlist Mindy Marr. You can make a meaningful donation, too by following these steps:
HOW TO DONATE
- 10 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed for a hairpiece.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or braid before it is cut.
- Hair must be clean and completely dry before it is mailed in.
- Place the ponytail or braid inside of a plastic bag, and then inside of a padded envelope.
- If you wish to receive an acknowledgment for your hair donation, please fill out the hair donation form , or write your name and e-mail address or mailing address on a full size separate sheet of paper and include inside the envelope. We cannot acknowledge donors who do not send their name and address according to these instructions.
- All hair donations must be mailed to Locks of Love at:
234 Southern Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33405-2701
- **IMPORTANT** When mailing your donation, please make sure that you are sending it with adequate postage. The U.S. Postal Service has notified Locks of Love that many donations are being sent without enough postage, and these packages will be returned to sender! To ensure adequate postage, please take your donation to your local post office.